Learn the basic technique of fermenting the dough in just 2 days!
This 2-day workshop will explain the fundamentals of sourdough bread making and Yeast Feeding techniques.
Beginners or bread enthusiasts can therefore take part in this workshop and benefit from learning the proven recipes and bread-making techniques from our bakery chef to bake them at home!
What can you learn from this class:
- Understand fermentation, hydration, autolyse and other baking terms and how they apply to bake sourdough bread.
- FREE 4 baking tools to bring home - Benetton, WECK glass jar, spatula, & lame.
- Discover how to bake hearth loaves in your own home oven.
- Learn techniques to maintain the sourdough starter.
- Learn how to fold dough besides kneading.
Join this workshop if you enjoy learning new skills or even wish to start a new income from baking.
Date: 25 - 26 Nov 2023 (2-day lesson)
Time: 1pm - 6pm (Sat), 9am - 12pm (Sun)
Fees: RM550 per person
Studio: 82, Jalan Masjid Negeri, 11600 George Town, Penang, Malaysia.
- 100% hands-on workshop.
- Only premium baking ingredients are used.
- Perfect for beginners with NO baking experience needed.
- Our studio is frequently sanitised to ensure everyone's safety.
- Small-group class with a maximum of six people ensures a personalized experience.
- You will bring home your own creation after class, nicely packed to share with your friends & family.